Thursday, October 6, 2011

Underwear is Over-rated

We were in a hurry to get dressed yesterday so the girls went eagerly (not sure why) upstairs to get dressed while I cleaned up breakfast. I waited for a couple minutes before going up and offering my help when I realized I didn't hear any arguing over what each girl was going to wear or how I was going to do their hair or any crying because Hallie offered to help Syd when she didn't want her to. It was kind of nice. So I decided to pop a squat and bask in the peace and quiet and in my girls' desire to finally get dressed by themselves.

Sigh, it was a short lived moment because not a minute later, Sydnee came down in this proclaiming, "I'm dressed!" Did I mention that it was only supposed to be 59 degrees for the day? Definitely not capri weather which is what she has hooked to her foot. And who needs underwear? I've heard it's over-rated among the average three year old.

No comments: