I think he looks so much like a Drake in this picture. Maybe he's a good mixture of us both?
- he loves the bath as long as it's warm
- he's so content all the time even when he's awake if he isn't being held he's completely fine with it
- the only time he cries is when he's hungry, and when he's hungry, he wants it NOW
- he loves listening to Hallie's voice when she talks to him
- he purses his lips a lot and wrinkles his eyebrows when he sleeps like so...
We think he's quite the thinker
- he's the BEST sleeper ever which is such a nice change from the horrible sleepers our girls were the first year. He goes to sleep at 9:30pm and wakes up about every three hours to eat, burps himself after he eats, then falls right to sleep with a few minutes of rocking. So easy peezy! What a blessing he is :)


2 comments:
I can't wait to meet him!
Welcome to the world of little boys. I can't tell you how many times I've been peed on by my little rascals. Just keep a burp cloth handy for when the diaper comes off and then you've gotta be quick! He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment