Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Baby Shower for Bentley!

My good friends, DeAnn and Tiffany threw me a baby shower to help us get ready for our little man's arrival, it was so sweet and such a wonderful shower! The food was yummy, the game was a hoot (we played "Baby Concentration" where the candy is the prize once you find a match),

and the gifts were perfect, completing our "things we need to get for the baby" list. And boy do I look like someone who's ready to be done with this pregnancy! My tummy looks like it's literally about pop, and I have that "tired" look that I get when I'm days away from delivering... let's hope it's days away and not a week!

Bentley got some cute outfits for when he's a little older.

The wonderful sisters in Relief Society surprised me with a quilt they made for Bentley, which was so thoughtful!

Here's almost everyone that came, Adrienne, Jessie and Michelle left before we were able to grab a pic.
A big thanks to Tiffany and DeAnn for throwing me a shower!

No comments: