Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Ya'll

It's a Halloween from the Wild Wild West...



Well, I'd say I outdid myself this year making these cute cowgirl costumes for both girls, but last year's costumes were pretty cute too when Hallie was the chicken and Sydnee was the chick... what do you think!?

Hallie wanted to be a cowgirl so by default, Sydnee becomes a cowgirl as well. I originally bought Hallie's costume, and when Cam asked why I wasn't making them this year, I didn't have an excuse. So to the fabric store I went and I let Hallie pick out the fabric for the chaps. I made up my own patterns for the vests and chaps, added a little fringe and waa laa! How could they not have matching costumes when they turned out so cute!!!! What will I think of next year!?

I thought you'd enjoy a little Halloween preview of how cute our girls are going to look Trick-or-Treating tomorrow night!!


Below: Sydnee's pointing out her chaps on her legs... she's so cute!

4 comments:

Sarah F. said...

You are amazing Shannon! What great costumes.

dodasgirl said...

did you have to see a chiropractor yesterday? i was just wondering from the big pat-on-the-back you gave yourself. we all know you're the best at just about everything! :)

the girls look great!

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

You're officially dis-invited to the New Moon premier :) ha

Ryan and Nicole said...

Super cute cowgirls! I love the costumes :) The girls look so adorable, I guess their mom is pretty talented..and why wasn't I invited to the New Moon premier? How rude! HAHAHA, if only we lived closer to each other (and I watched Twilight)