Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Portraits 2009

Yes, we finally got family pictures taken... our first time since we've become a family! Pathetic, I know, but look how cute they turned out! Don't worry, family members, you will be getting some for Christmas, so just wait a couple more months, or "a couple more while ago's" according to Hallie. Either way, Merry Christmas!





6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Your pictures are beautiful Shannon!

Ryan and Nicole said...

LOVE your necklace! :) These pics are so cute...we better be on this of family members who gets a picture (hint hint)

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Of course you are! Like the necklace huh?? I wear it a lot! :)

Jim and Megan said...

I love your pictures! You are reminding me that my family is way over due for pictures. I better get on the ball.

Jess said...

We have never in our eight married years taken family pictures at a studio, we are pathetic too. I love them though, you guys look fab! Cameron is looking more like Cory all the time up top! :)

Maura said...

Your family is so beautiful. Yeah for new family pics!