Monday, November 17, 2008

Sydnee's 6 Month Portraits

I've been meaning to get the girls' portraits taken professionally for a while now, but one of them either gets sick or is not happy the day of our appointment. So today, I took advantage of how happy the girls were and decided to take their portraits myself. I must say, they turned out dang cute and are definitely Christmas gift worthy! Sydnee has just blossomed this past week, which has truly been an answer to prayers. She is cooing all the time, and is just full of smiles which melts my heart every time I see her face light up at me... that is the reason why I'm a mom. Sydnee turns 6 months old at the end of this month, and every month is such a delight.



4 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Ahhh....they look so cute Shannon! You did a great job. Six months is such a fun, playful age.

Jim and Megan said...

She is so cute! You're a great photographer. Too bad you don't live closer - I would have you take my kids' pictures too!

The Lindic's said...

Those are absolutely adorable!! She is so beautiful! It looks like Hallie really loves her also. How cute!

Marcianne Stewart said...

you did an excellent job taking her pictures--she's so dang cute!