Monday, November 17, 2008

Video: Museum Fun House

While our friends, Sarah, Jonny and Jessi visited from Ohio, we took them to our science museum and one of the kids' favorite exhibits was this fun house where everything was slanted, making your center of gravity completely off. It was the weirdest feeling! It was so funny to see the kids try to walk up to other side of the room since the room was slanted. Jonny was the only one who seemed to make it every time without falling downhill. The camera doesn't do the slant in the room justice, but it's pretty funny watching Jonny just slide backward out of nowhere! Sarah and I were laughing pretty hard!

2 comments:

dodasgirl said...

that was my favorite part too! it makes you so dizzy! very fun! oh, just fyi- jessY! (trying to keep a theme going- jonnY, jessY;)

Jim and Megan said...

That looks so fun! I wish we could have been there with you guys! One of these days you seriously need to come to California. I know - I can dream can't I.