Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Second Twilight Movie Is Confirmed!

I was just on www.twilighters.org to see what the ticket sales were on Twilight this weekend, and they just announced this today. So I guess the film made the money it needed to go on with the second movie... let's cross our fingers and hope that the second movie, New Moon, will be better than Twilight! Second time's a charm right!? See you at the next premier.

Press Release: Summit Confirms New Moon Movie (Nov. 22, 2008)
In addition to Rob and Kristen’s announcement Summint has officialy stated that they will be moving foward with a New Moon movie, see the announcement on their website, here!

Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story.

Stephenie Meyer stated, “I don’t think any other author has had a more positive experience with the makers of her movie adaptation than I have had with Summit Entertainment. I’m thrilled to have the chance to work with them again on NEW MOON.”

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to the premiere of the first one! I wanted to go but we have to go to Idaho Falls which is two hours away to do it. We are going to see Twilight this Wednesday so I hope to be enthralled! It was great to see your blog-you have such cute kids and they are so big now! lots of love-Jess