I got fake apples (they happened to be cheaper than real apples) and tied the invitation that I printed up on my computer to them with ribbon. The invitation reads, 'Bella and Edward invite you to..." and then the inside reads, "The midnight premier of "Twilight." The rest of the invitation invites them to meet at my house so we can carpool to the theater and it also asks them to buy tickets in advance so they can get a free download of Bella's Lullaby on iTunes. I had a lot of fun making them, and even though it was a little over the top, my friends LOVED getting the invitation and it made them even more excited to see the movie at its premier!


5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I am so super excited to see it! You lucky ducks get to see it before me because of the time change. You are really talented!
it's in true shannon fashion! have fun you crazy teenager!
Just remember, Sarah, that your friends with that crazy teenager!
That is sooo cute! Although, I wouldn't expect anything less from you...
Ummm...you are too funny ;) I hope you like the movie as much as the series of books!
Post a Comment