Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Man's Junk Is My Treasure!

I LOVE the goodwill store! I sometimes peek in there on a regular basis just to see what things I can find. Lately, I've been going weekly to find a white sweatshirt for part of Hallie's Halloween costume that I'm making her and haven't found one yet... but look at some of the awesome stuff I did find this week!! Who doesn't love bargain shopping?


The water pitcher (that matches my dishes exactly!): $4
The ceramic pumpkin set: $3
The witch door decoration: $2
The spooky tree decoration that lights up and says "Ooooooo": $3
The "Trick" and "Treat" decoration: $2
The metal carved pumpkin that holds a candle: $3
Getting satisfaction out of the awesome finds: priceless

3 comments:

Linda A. said...

Such fun stuff. I NEVER find anything at thrift stores. Maybe I just have bad luck...then again I hardly ever go. Maybe I should after seeing all that cute stuff!

dodasgirl said...

WOW! fun stuff! i can't believe you managed to find all that fragile stuff with 2 kids, but good for you! i wish i had a cute house like yours to display that cute stuff!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone but I FINALLY updated my blog. Yes, I know you are totally shocked and amazed :)