It's official: I can now officially recommend the "Twilight" series books to you and I know you'll love them! I just finished Stephanie Meyers' last book in the series "Breaking Dawn." It's sad it's over but you know a book is good when it makes you laugh, smile and cry before you're finished! I guess I can't live my life vicariously through Bella anymore. The saying, "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb" describes Bella and Edward's relationship perfectly; what a great quote to end the "Twilight Saga" with! See you at the theater's November 21st!
2 comments:
Can't wait!!!! I'll be thinking of you!
AGH!! I LOVED those books also! I have never been addicted to a book like I was to that series! I am looking forward to the movie, but am afraid it will not do the book the justice it deserves!!
Post a Comment