Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life!


Happy Birthday Cam!! Today he turns 31 (eek!), but he is still such a kid at heart which I love about him. I love that he knows how to fix and do anything and everything. I love that he is such a great Dad to our kiddos, he'd rather play and goof-off with them any day than do the things he should be doing! I love his diligence in finishing his MBA too, he spends lots of late nights and wee early mornings studying and I'm so proud of him!!! I love that he tries his best to better himself in the gospel every day and I love that he supports me in doing things that are important to our family like FHE. And I love that I'm the one who gets to celebrate every birthday with him. I love you Cam, happy birthday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I a cool guy or what...

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

lol, you are the coolest!