Friday, October 8, 2010

What Happens When Mom's Not Watching...

What happens when Mom doesn't watch me while she's busy cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, dishes, and the other ten chores a day? I go snooping around in cabinets and find these...and I realize they have paper on the back so I start peeling all of them off and put them in a neat pile...

Uh-oh! I hear Mom coming, I should start cleaning these up... wait a second, they're sticky on the back which make them stick on the wall like stickers!

They're not sticking very good...

maybe if I pat each one a few times a little harder they'll stick better...

She caught me. But before you yell, look at my pretty artwork! Take my picture too, CHEEEEESE!!"

Way to go Mom for not watching, but thanks for letting me have fun and taking my picture first before yelling.... (Sigh) All in a days work. Now, what else can I get into?

2 comments:

Jess said...

I know those are the times you want to be fo furious, but that was so darn cute!!!! My girls were looking at pictures with me and when I explained what was going on they said "But Mommy they really are big stickers aren't they?"

Justin and Brittany said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That is HILARIOUS! and SO freakin cute :)