Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool Graduation


Today my big girl graduated from our co-op preschool! How fast the year flew by! It was so fun teaching and I must say I'm glad I'm not the one teaching her next year cause I'm worn out. On Monday at field day, I had the kids make their graduation caps which turned out so stinkin' cute to wear today.
During the "ceremony" we asked the kids their favorite part of preschool, and Hallie said, "Going on the fieldtrip to the fire station and riding in the truck." We also had the kids show off the things they've learned this year: ABC's, counting, shapes, colors and learning the pledge of allegiance...




Hallie insisted on wearing a dress that she could twirl in to her graduation which she was so excited about. She felt so special today because it was her day. We're so proud of you Hallie!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

YOu are so stink'n creative! I love the graduation hats. YOur kids are lucky to have such an awesome Mom!