Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Best Hubby in the World


Why is my cell phone on the counter better than flowers you ask? Well let me explain...

The other day I was having a horrible day where things just kept getting worse and worse and if one more thing happened, I was going to lose it. And it did. We were at Lowe's getting an estimate for new countertops since we're redoing our kitchen and in an effort to keep Sydnee happy while I talked to the countertop man, I gave her my cell phone to play with which she eventually ended up losing but I didn't know it until I was on my way home. So panicked, I went back to Lowe's looking everywhere and couldn't find it. Before I knew it the tears just started coming and wouldn't stop, my day had officially turned into a horrible day. So I went home without my cell phone, being sure that someone had taken it at that point and called Cameron crying to him explaining that I lost my cell phone. I couldn't go back and look for it until after our doc. appointment that I had so we went to the doc. appt. and the picture above is what I came home to.

Cameron had left work during his lunch to go all the way to Lowe's to find my cell phone for me. He brought it home and charged it for me with this note that said, "Look! Who's the best husband in the world? That's right, ME!" I just cried some more as Hallie said, "Aww, look Mommy! Daddy found your phone and he even plugged it in for you!" It was so sweet.

No comments: