
This month I was in charge of the preschool fieldtrip so we went to the science museum, Hallie's favorite place! We have been learning about our five senses so the kids got to review and use all their senses with the fun things the museum had for them to play with. Here are the kids with Stephanie (one of the other teacher's/mom's).

There was a slanted room which is built on a slant against gravity (the weirdest feeling ever)... three of the seven kids got injured after playing in this lopsided room, two of which had blood... in hindsight, we wouldn't have gone in there!?

Sydnee is looking at the slant in the floor thinking, "That's not right." The poor girl has just learned to walk and her Mommy decides to take her in the most dangerous incline ever... have at it Syd...

She doesn't know what to make of the slant, so she just joins the rest and falls down...

There was a cool water table (where Sydnee thought it'd be funny to keep licking the water from it off her fingers; as demonstrated below)... YUCK and HELLOOOO germs!?


Me, being the germaphobe that I am, I start having a panic attack on the spot and pour all the hand sanitizer I can on her hands, only for her to do it again when I'm not looking. I can only imagine what kind of sickness she'll get from that in another week... H1N1 anyone??
They also got to touch and see some sea urchin's, a star fish, and crabs from the Atlantic Ocean. They even got to see the sea urchin's eat fish and shrimp that the worker's fed them! That was a fun treat!


Here's Hallie touching the star fish which is on top of this snail...
1 comment:
that's awesome! i remember the slanted room...totally freaky! poor syd! that is a fun museum!
Post a Comment