Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons... PAINT!


It's been a long and tearful month for my side of the family, to say the least, and bad news just kept coming to beloved family members of mine... so what do you do when you just can't cry anymore? I paint! I decided at the last minute to paint my china hutch which is beautiful but is dark wood so I painted it black to match my decor in our living room and it was the best stress relief mistake ever! At one point I asked Cam to bring a lamp in the garage so I could see what I was doing and instead of providing a lamp, he provided a head lamp which I always make fun of him for wearing when he works on his car... come to find out, it actually helped! I will post pictures of the finished product when I'm done...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry you have some rough times. You're always great at keeping yourself busy doing fun things though! It's great to have an outlet.

Amy S. said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been under a lot of stress! :(