Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hallie's Idea of Playing With Sydnee

I was in the shower the other day, and I could hear Sydnee crying in her bouncy seat, so I asked Hallie to get Sydnee a toy and play with her. When I came out of the shower, this is what I found! Thank goodness Sydnee is such a good sport. Hallie was just laughing hysterically with every toy she would put on top of Sydnee. How could I not laugh with her!?

3 comments:

Jim and Megan said...

Hey at least Hallie is nice to Sydnee. I actually can't leave Ben in the room alone with Luke because all he wants to do is tackle him. It doesn't help that Luke just laughs. That is, until he gets hurt, which inevitably always happens.

Jaron, Joni, and Family said...

Hey, you guys look like things are going good! We are sending Christmas Cards and need your address. Could you email it to jallred54@msn.com We hope you guys have a good holiday.
Jaron

Ryan and Nicole said...

From what you have told me...Hallie is much sweeter and nicer big sibling than her parents were to their little brothers ad sisters ;) LOL! We have you guys for Christmas...which I am super excited about because I already have it all planned out! YAY!!