Cameron and his co-workers are always thinking of new things to do while at work (instead of actually working), so for lunch yesterday, Cameron and his co-worker Aaron went to Coney Island to see who could eat five hot dogs the fastest in three minutes. (A few other co-workers went along for pure entertainment.) Three minutes later, they named Cameron the new champion. Cam ate all five hot dogs and only had 1 1/2 buns left to eat while Aaron had 2 hot dogs plus the buns left to eat. After the competition they asked the new champ to comment on the competition, but Cam was too busy ordering desert!?!?!? I would say I'm proud of my husband, but I don't know if being able to eat 3 1/2 hot dogs in three minutes is a good or bad thing!?!?!? But congrats anyway! I'm so proud that you could shove that much (questionable) beef and soggy bread in your mouth at one time. :) Go Cam!

3 comments:
I'm not surprised! Those Voge boys aren't ashamed of how fast they can eat, and it doesn't seem to matter what it is either!
You must be so proud! LOL! I've been thinking a lot about you and that cute little new baby. I've got 3 1/2 weeks to go!
Word! That's pride baby! Although it looks like cam is dipping his hotdog in water...
Post a Comment