If any of you know Hallie, you know that she has a little problem with growing her hair. Since she was a baby, she has had the same amount of hair as Grandpa Drake (sorry, dad, but it's true!). And even then, Grandpa Drake has had more hair than Hallie at times! But lately, Hallie's hair has really started growing; and the other day, I PUT IT IN PIGTAILS!!!!! I know it looks a little silly, but you all know I've waited for this day for a very long time (2 years, 5 months, and twenty-three days to be exact). I'm so proud of Hallie's cute little pigtails!
2 comments:
I have to leave a comment to my own entry, because I'm just so excited that I can put her hair in pigtails!!
Its true, we all know that little Hallie had a bit of trouble growing hair! I think it looks cute in pigtails, even if its a little silly :)
Post a Comment