A month went by and he started coming home with a new car every couple of days because he would hit the car lots on the way home from work and drive the "test drive" home to show me. Pretty clever and kind of funny. I always knew when he brought home another tester because he walked into the house with this silly grin on his face which usually was followed by, "Come see this one!" After a few days of this, I knew he was sold on trading his car in for something bigger and manlier, so when he brought this cool Jeep home, I too fell in love.
Cam is now the proud owner of this pretty awesome Jeep Grand Cherokee. Oh how Cam loves it's leather heated seats, sunroof, CD player, automatic car starter (ya, I'm a little jealous), keyless entry (can you tell how out-dated his previous car was!?), and fully loadedness. The day he went to pick the Jeep up, I'll admit I was a little jealous and spent the majority of nap time vacuuming and detailing my mini-van, pathetic I know.
Welcome to the family Jeep. Now please don't suck us dry with constant repairs and we promise not to trade you in.


1 comment:
Yay for Cam :) Now...when do you get a new van? Hahaha, just kidding!
Post a Comment