15 years ago
Friday, March 30, 2012
Syd's New Binky Dog
Yep, you read right! Syd is finally broke of her binky and this time Cam didn't cave:) I actually was the one who had had enough of it. I threw it in the trash when I was so angry about something she had done not thinking of the long term consequences. Syd's face was just as shocked as mine was after I realized what I had done. But I thought, well it's in the trash, there's no going back now! So the first night was rough, we literally rocked her to sleep... poor girl. But we were so proud of her being a big girl we had to do something big. When Hallie gave up her binky she got "Binky Bear" so we had to keep up with tradition. So we got a babysitter for Bentley (for the first time) and Hallie and we took Syd to Build-a-bear to make a Binky Dog. She loved being there all by herself with Cam and I.
She first picked her dog, then she got to watch them stuff it. She added her heart inside and the lady told her to rub the hard as fast as she could so that her dog has plenty of energy to play with her.

Then she gave it a bath of air to blow all the loose fuzzies off.
Of course Binky Dog needed clothes: leggings and a matching jeweled shirt.
Kisses for Binky Dog...
After Build-a-bear, we took Syd and Binky Dog out for ice cream.
What a big girl! We're so proud of you Syd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment