
The house has 4 beds, 3 baths, and is the same size as our current house in Indiana. We are gaining a newer home though (built in 1998) in a beautiful new neighborhood, and we're gaining a finished basement with a guest bedroom which was Hallie's one request, she really wanted it to have a basement like G&G's house does for the play room. We are also gaining a huge yard that backs up to a small grove of trees where the kids are going to love exploring eventually I'm sure.





Basement and guest bedroom...

We're excited to move in next month, assuming of course that the inspection and appraisal goes okay! Fingers crossed :)


2 comments:
Oh my goodness. It is beautiful! I can just see family dinners on that amazing deck. And congrats on the new addition!!!!
I love the house! What town are you guys going to be in? Congrats on expecting too! Lots of fun news!
Post a Comment