
For FHE last night, we talked about the legend behind St. Patrick's Day and then we put together a couple bags of green goodies for some friends of ours and their kids. The girls decorated the bags then filled them with silly bandz, bubbles and candy.

Hallie's testing the green rice krispie treats... looks like they're good enough to give away. I just noticed that Hallie's shirt is sporting the WRONG holiday... oh well!

Then it was on to the fun part of letting people know they've been "Leprechauned!"

We doorbell ditched the Routsong family first and Sydnee got to be the one to leave the bag on the porch then knock on the door. I picked her up and we bolted for the car, as Sydnee yelled, "I want to stay and play with Cooper!!" She didn't really get why we were running instead of waiting for them to answer the door. Although we didn't get to stay behind and see the kids' reactions since they don't have any landscaping yet to hide behind, we
were able to at the next house we went to which was our neighbors. Hallie and I ran around to the side of their house and watched Rose answer the door with excitement! Hallie was a pretty good doorbell ditcher, we had fun being leprechauns for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment