Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best Morning of the Year

What an anticipated morning! Santa brought some fun presents. Sydnee got a microwave that goes "ding, ding" as Sydnee says, and Hallie got a learning laptop.

I surprised Cam with an ipod touch

and Cam surprised me with a GPS since I get so lost every time I take the girls downtown for anything (pathetic, I know!).


We got lots of other great gifts...
Among them was "Blurt!" which we played at least a dozen times within three days. So thanks Ryan and Nicole for the present that's gotten the most use so far! We loved playing it, Hallie actually told Grandma to stop yelling the words so loudly. My Mom tried to not yell out the words but let's be honest, blurting is the point of the game, so blurt all you want Mom!

During the few days that my family was here, Stacey got her haircut from my friend and donated 10 inches to Locks of Love and Cam and Ryan took the girls out for a spin on the snow.

1 comment:

Aaron and Amanda said...

Looks like Santa found you guys!! :) Hope you had the merriest Christmas together. Happy, Happy New Year!!