Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Discovery of Toiletpaper: Proceed with CAUTION!

I should warn you to proceed with caution: the cutest naked baby is about to show herself in the next few pictures, but they were just too cute not to share, so I apologize in advance to Sydnee's future friends, boyfriends and husband... ENJOY!

Sydnee told Hallie she wanted to sit on the potty, so Hallie wanted to take her by herself. A few minutes later, I heard giggling...from BOTH girls (never a good sign when BOTH are laughing!) so I grabbed the camera and found Sydnee's new discovery: toilet paper. Yes, this is something I haven't introduced to her quite yet for this very reason...


Uh-oh, I'm caught!? I'm in big trouble now...


Oh good, Mom has the camera, so she isn't that mad. Let's keep playing in the toilet paper!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh that is SOOOO precious! What a great picture to share like you said with her furture boyfriends, husband. I look forward to those pictures because they are so fun!