This week I taught preschool again and the letter of the week was "F." So we learned about our family trees and I had the kids make a family tree using pictures of their family members cut into a leaf shape. Then on Wednesday, we learned about fire safety and firefighters and firetrucks. So I had the kids make a firetruck and I scheduled a mini-fieldtrip to the firestation to reinforce what they were learning, and they LOVED it! Below is a picture of Hallie's preschool group: Kerra, Hallie, Jaxton, Adam and Braden. The kids are really getting a lot of our preschool group. I think all of us mom's are getting worn out as the year goes on, but we're having fun teaching them!

The firefighters did a great job at showing them their gear that they wear and telling them what their job is. They also let the kids climb into the firetrucks and the boys especially were beside themselves. Even Sydnee got excited to stand on the firetruck.

Here's my big girl!


Our two little girls on the firetruck...
1 comment:
Shannon, you are so cool doing your preschool thing! What fun. Seeing your girls in pretty bows - I wanted to give you the link to my sister in law's lovelysforsale.blogspot.com. She is making cute little bows and selling them online. Just thought you might want to check it out (and give her a little advertising) -Jenni
Post a Comment