Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shannon's 25th Birthday

Yesterday was such a great birthday, one of the best I've had since we've been married. The girl's and I went to a friend's going away party at Marci's house and little did I know that she had spent hours on making a birthday cake for me so when I showed up it became a little birthday party too.
Then we came home and this was waiting for me....

Cam had come home while I was gone to decorate. He also left rose petals leading to the fridge and this was in there...

He is such a romantic when it comes to holidays and birthdays, that's one thing I LOVE about him! I ended the night with a shopping spree buying myself some new clothes, which is something I haven't done in years I'm embarrassed to say! Anyway, thanks Cam for making my day special once again. Thanks Marci for the yummy cake and party!

4 comments:

Marcianne Stewart said...

I feel like Cameron owes me a hugh Thank You for having you gone from the house for 3 hours in the afternoon! It's all because of me :)
Love ya Shannon & Happy Birthday! 2 cakes in 1 day---I bet Hallie was happy!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a fun day!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Ryan said that Cam's priorities are in the right place (leading you to the fridge with rose petals)!

dodasgirl said...

love the table! more pics of the house please! the cakes look yummy! get the recipe!

oh yea, happy quarter century! you are so OLD!!!