I've had the impression lately that I need to get crackin' on our food storage supply, so I've worked on it faithfully for the past 8 months, collecting one or two items every week. Up until last night, the food storage has been in the girls' closet, but we have so much that it had to be moved to our bedroom so we could add more shelves, and to our surprise, it's pretty filled up! Although, we guess that our food storage is enough to last us only a couple weeks!? But our food storage is growing slowly, but surely! Someday, Cameron and I will have a bedroom that isn't the office and the food storage rooms as well!
Hallie helped us move the food storage out of her room last night before she went to bed, but she didn't see the finished project until this morning when she walked in our room. She was shocked when she saw where we put the food storage and said, "Wow, Mommy, that's a lot of dinner!" She then helped in her own way by adding some toys to fill up the shelves. I project that will be an ongoing game for her since the food storage is out where she can see it (and play with it!) every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment