Cam, there are too many reasons why I love you, but here a few to start:
~I love that you make me laugh (sometimes at my expense! but that's okay),
~I love that you are patient with me and with the girls when sometimes I'm not,
~I love that you have taken care of me and the girls financially and lovingly and have given us a great life where we can live comfortably and happily,
~I love that you are strong in the gospel,
~I love that you play with my hair which is your way of telling me you love me,
~I love that you love to play with Hallie and spend time with her
~I love that you are the best dad I could ask for for my girls
~I love that our marriage is better today than it was four years ago
~I love that you appreciate what I do for you
~I love that you worry about my happiness
~I love that you listen when I need you most, even if it's in the middle of night
~I love that you surprise me flowers and Blizzards and chocolate sometimes just because
~I love that your silly enough to play jokes like blowing up empty Capri Sun juice boxes and putting them back in the box for me to find them later
~I love that you get embarrassed when I bring balloons to you at work but are still happy to see me
~I just love that you are the best decision I ever made
~I love that all my memories from here to forever will have you in them
I love you Cam, Happy Anniversary!!


1 comment:
I just tried to post, so if this comes up twice I apologize. This pic of the two of you is just so awesome. I hope next year we are able to meet up :)
Post a Comment